INDUCTION HOLDING FURNACES
AMELT INDUCTION HOLDING FURNACES are suitable for a wide variety of holding furnace sizes, alloys and offers metal casters with high efficiency, reliability during Operation and maintenance friendly equipment. Also, our power supplies guarantee melting rates with highest efficiency as well as the components rating. These induction holding furnace units offer most advance technology and monitoring system to protect all components based on the power rating requirements.
- COMPACT & LIGHT WEIGHT
- ELECTRICAL CONVERSION EFFICIENCY UP TO 97%
- NO ELECTRICAL STARTING SURGE OR INRUSH
- SINGLE ELECTRONIC LOGIC BOARD
- STEEL CABINET WITH WELDED BEAMS
- COMPONENTS ACCESSIBLE THROUGH ALL DOORS FOR EASY MAINTENANCE
- AC INTERRUPTER LOGIC BOARD IN SHORT CIRCUIT FAULTS
- NO EXPENSIVE FUSES
- VERSATILE & USER FRIENDLY FOR TROUBLE-FREE OPERATION & LOW MAINTENANCE
- DIAGNOSTIC CIRCUIT MONITORS LOCATE FAULT & ELECTRONIC LIMITS
- LOGIC CAN BE INTERFACED WITH PLC’S & TEMPERATURE CONTROLLERS & MOLTEN HEEL WEIGHTING SYSTEM (OPTIONAL)
- • DIRECT WATER-COOLED SCR POWER DEVICE
- LOAD ISOLATED FROM POWER LINE WITH ISOLATION TRANSFORMER FOR MELTING APPLICATION OR LOW VOLTAGE WORK HEAD TRANSFORMER FOR HEATING APPLICATIONS (IN SERIES CIRCUIT)
- ABILITY TO UPGRADE THE POWER LOAD UP TO 35% OF TOTAL POWER RATE WITH MIN. COST WITHIN 48 hrs.
INDUCTION HOLDING FURNACE OPTIONS
- THREE PHASE SCR CONTROLLED ELECTRONIC CIRCUIT INTER- RUPTER SHUTS OFF POWER TO INVERTER IN THE EVENT OF AN INVERTER OR FURNACE FAULT, THIS PREVENTS DAMAGE TO CIRCUIT BREAKER & THE LOSS OF EXPENSIVE COMPONENTS & FUSES.
- INTERNAL CLOSED WATER SYSTEM PROTECTS ALL POWER SUPPLY COMPONENTS FROM DIRT & ELECTROLYSIS. THE SYSTEM BUILT INTO THE POWER SUPPLY COOLS ALL INTERNAL COMPONENTS WITH LOW CONDUCTIVITY DISTILLED WATER. THE EXTERNAL WATER SOURCE COOLS THE INTERNAL SYSTEM PLATE TYPE EXCHANGER & FURNACES.
- CABINET CAN BE MANUFACTURED “RIGHT HAND” OR “LEFT HAND” (MIRROR IMAGE)
- PROGRAMMABLE LOGIC CONTROL BOARD & CONTROLLABLE VIA INTERNET FOR FAULT FINDING
Interested in learning more about our induction holding furnace systems? Feel free to contact us. We’re happy to answer all of your questions and provide more technical details. We look forward to assisting you.
HAVE A QUESTION?
ASK AN EXPERT