• Flexibility in Selection of Frequency to suit the stirring
• Power factor in the range of 0.95 to 0.97
• Short circuit proof current source inverter
• Highest efficiency 97%
• 2 Pulse system for low harmonic contents (above 1000KW)
• Ability to melt different metals
• Full power from start to end
• Built-in test diagnostics
• Instant start and stop
• Operates under voltage fluctuation
• Highly efficient and rugged design
• Flow switches/temperature sensors for protection against water flow failure/Temp rise.
• Earth leakage protection for operator safety
• Simple design facilitates preventive maintenance
• Continuous operation
• Capacity: 25KW to 1000KW
• Frequency 100Hz to 700Hz
Quality & Safety
Amelt Furnaces are designed and manufactured to meet the highest specifications. Special Components are used in PCB’s to meet the high temperature and adverse operational situations. PCB’s are further put to various electronic and environmental tests. High quality EC grade Copper conductors are used in all places. Emphasis is given on electronic, electrical and mechanical safety systems. High quality workmanship and layout planning ensure smooth running & easy maintenance. Demineralized & soft water cooling circuits are carefully designed.
After sales and services & Spares
With excellent after sales services & spares delivery, Amelt believes in providing all technical guidance and training to its customers and insists upon stocking certain critical spares. Service tips are rendered to minimize down time. Thus mostly plant is put back to operation without losing time by waiting for service engineers. Amelt has a strong team of senior engineers to provide after sales service in shortest time possible whenever required. Spares are easily available at market price and these are not coded reducing maintenance cost.